Eterno Fashion Heavy Hoodie [BLACK] By ELVIA GUADIAN
Represent Ltd.™ 'Eterno Fashion Heavy Hoodie'
- 12.5 oz./yd² (420gm), 75/25 ring-spun cotton/polyester 3-end fleece with 100% cotton face yarns on solid colors, 21 singles
- Premium heavyweight
- Specialty yarns for a durable dry hand feel
- Oversized fit
- Drop shoulder
- No drawcord
- Double layer single piece hood
- Blind stitch sewing on all seams for an understated simplified design
- 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband
- Pouch pocket
- Hoodie color: BLACK
- Print: PREMIER WHITE
REPRESENT LTD.® // ELVIA GUADIAN '24
We are excited to collaborate with tattoo artist ELVIA GUADIAN.
Elvia is originally from the town of Guadalajara, Mexico. This has greatly influenced her art and tattoo style.
She had as been tattooing since 2010, and had the opportunity to learn from other great artists. She has worked in several tattoo shops around the world and on her travels she started developing her love for black and grey tattoos.
Elvia enjoys doing custom pieces, where she collaborate with her clientele to create the ideal piece of art for their body, she specialized in any subject that can be tattooed successfully in her style. A style of drawing and tattooing heavily influenced by Mexican, californian, lettering and chicano style.
She also enjoys teaching her artistic skill set to new artists.
Now she is member of Grit n Glory tattoo, located in West village, Manhattan, NY.